The main aim of non-profit, non-governmental organization Agency of European Innovations is increasing cooperation between Ukraine and EU in ICT, Renewable Energy, Agricultural, Food, Health R&D areas within HORIZON2020, ENI and others EU-programmes.
The Agency supports Universities, R&D Institutions, SMEs, NGOs governmental and local authorities in preparation and implementation of common international projects for the above mentioned cooperation programmes within the activity as a Western Regional Contact Point of Scientific-Technical Cooperation with EU and NCP ICT&SME of Ukraine. Profile of AEI corresponds to the main objectives of the project regarding the implementation of such activities as the promotion and dissemination, training, mentoring, preparation of recommendations and other activities.
Main services of AEI:
– Searching for the new ways of Ukraine development using the best national, world and European acquisitions.
– Maintenance and development of positive home acquisitions taking into account European and world standards.
– Scientific-methodological, consultative support for bodies of state administration, local self-government, state and non-state institutions and NGOs in order to optimize their work.
– Participation in creation of information data bases of scientific, cultural, education, tourist, social, sport areas in order to exchange the information and joint programmes/projects development.
– Promotion of cooperation and knowledge transfer between authorities, scientific research institutes, research organizations, business community and industry for an effective market uptake of research results through innovative products and services.