Sofia Symposium 2019 “Technology and regulation in a convergent environment. The role of social media and its implications” was held on 11th-12th November 2019 at Representation of the European Commission in Bulgaria.
Please find below the discussion materials:
- EuroDIG 2019: Highlights of messages
- IGF 2018 Key Messages: Media&Content
- IGF 2018 KEY MESSAGES: DIGITAL INCLUSION & ACCESSIBILITY
- TRANSPARENCY OF THE INTERNET: TRANSPARENCY OF INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS
- UNESCO, intermediaries and freedom of expression
- UK’s ambitious plan for addressing all online harms
- The case of social media used for donations of citizens and potential medical data protection: Example for the potential constructive and destructive use of social media for social good
- Issues related to the National Revenue Agency personal data leak. Was the media and public institutions’ reaction adequate?
- The personal data of millions hacked in Bulgaria. What exactly happened?
- Fears and speculations in Bulgaria after National Children’s Strategy draft project was introduced
- Are European children protected well online?
- Organisational culture of Public Service Media (PSM): people, values and processes
- The multifarious effects of GDPR
- National courts, social media and convergence
The live streaming and video of past events are available at Compact project facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/compact.media.eu/
The information about upcoming events is available at the link: http://compact-media.eu/events/